You have made it to the retirement years!
You’ve spent years preparing, and now the time is here. Retirees have unique financial positions – and generally lots of questions:
- How much income will I have? How long will it last?
- When should I begin taking out Social Security?
- Do I have enough saved, or is there a possibility of running out of money?
- How do I take my income from retirement accounts (401ks, IRAs, etc.) the most tax-efficient way?
- How do I structure my pension?
- Is it OK to go into retirement with some debts?
- Where will my money go when I die? What about my surviving spouse, kids or grandkids?
- How do I structure my charitable giving to benefit myself and the charity of my choosing?
We understand your questions and will work with you to ensure your retirement is everything you want it to be!